axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the message context
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:02:17 GMT

I believe Ann has addressed all outstanding concerns with this issue.  This
is excellent work and she has provided a very informative wiki page.

If there is no further discussion on this issue, I vote to commit Ann's
patch.

Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             Ann
             Robinson/Austin/I
             BM@IBMUS                                                   To
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             11/27/2006 10:47                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the
             Please respond to         message context
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

I have a proposal for saving the AXIS2 message context based on some of the
discussion that occurred earlier this year. I have put a description of the
proposal on the Apache wiki at

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/MessageContextSaveRestore

and I have submitted a patch for review in the JIRA issue AXIS2-1567.

I would appreciate any comments on this proposal since it is particularly
useful for a WS-RM implementation.

Ann

WebSphere Development, Web Services Engine

IBM
11501 Burnet Rd   IZip 9035G021
Austin, TX   78758
(512)838-9438                TL 678-9438

Lotus Notes:  Ann Robinson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:         robinsona @ us.ibm.com