axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Davis" <jda...@hireright.com>
Subject Question regarding WS-Security (Rampart) Implementation in Axis 2
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:34:48 GMT
Hi,

We're trying to implement the WS-Security Rampart module for WS-Security
UsernameToken support. We nearly have it working, in that the wsse
security headers are appearing. However, we have one minor problem - the
server we are calling expects both a wsse:Nonce and and wsu:Created.
These elements are added automatically when using the
wsse:PasswordDigest type. However, we have to send our password in clear
text (it's over SSL) using wsse:PasswordText. When using
wsse:PasswordText, those two elements no longer are provided, and we're
not sure how to get them to be present, without resorting to writing a
new module.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I suspect it's something pretty
simple.

Regards,

jeff

This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.