axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Maven2 plugin for mar building?
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:25:19 GMT
Hi Jochen,
Thanks, I've played with the code and it makes building a mar module trivial!

We've stopped development of new function on the 1.1 branch to keep it
stable so it's easy to put out any important 1.1.x releases. I've
merged your changes across to the trunk and I'd like to remove them
from the branch. Is that ok with you?

Cheers,
David