axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Proposal: Refactoring the dispatchers
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:39:13 GMT
Hi all,
In trying to complete AXIS2-1457 I've been looking at the dispatchers
we have and trying to work out the cleanest way of dealing with them.

I think that the best approach will be to move them out of the
o.a.a.engine package into an o.a.a.dispatchers package (and move the
AddressingBasedDispatcher to the relevant module).

This change will require further changes to the axis2.xml files which
users have when upgrading from Axis2 1.1 This will already be required
because of the splitting apart of the RequestURIBasedDispatcher
(required for Sandesha2)

I wanted to check that there are no objections before going ahead with
a significant amount of work?

David