axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo Henrique <paulo_olive...@adplabs.com.br>
Subject About HTTPSender not closing the Socket
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:40:14 GMT

Hi,

we use Axis 1.1 and are having some problems with TCP connections (there is
a big delay right before the last Fin,Ack of the TCP connection).
Then I took a look at the HTTPSender class and saw that the invoke method
does not close the socket after using it (in a "finally" clause, for
instance).

That is possibly causing problems in our application, cause sometimes the
last Fin,Ack is delaying a lot (such as 7s) and causing us performance
problems...

So, I would like to know if there is any reason why close() is not being
called after the Socket is used.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Paulo