axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error in rahas - due to WSS4j ?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:36:40 GMT
Hi,

To successfully build top down I had to

1. extract the wss4j source code from the wss4j svn repository

2. Build it

3. rename the built jar file to wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar

4. Place it in my local repository.

SHould/Can we put the updated wss4j in the central repository ? - so that
every one does have to repeat this.

I can open a JIRA issue and attach the jar that I built. Perhaps one of the
committers can add it to the repository.

Mj