axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject build error in rahas - due to WSS4j ?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:48:36 GMT
Hi,

My top down build

maven -Dmaven.test.skip

blows up in rahas.

The first problem I hit was that maven tried to download WSS4j-SNAPSHOT.jar

because the project.properties has the line

wss4j.version=SNAPSHOT

The maven repository only has wss4j-1.5.0.jar.

I tried downloading wss4j v1.5 , v1.1 , v 1.0 and they all lead to
compilation errors - the first of which is

    [javac] Compiling 19 source files to
C:\axis2\modules\rahas\target\classes
    [javac]
C:\axis2\modules\rahas\src\org\apache\rahas\impl\SAMLTokenIssuer.jav
a:36: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class WSSecEncryptedKey
    [javac] location: package org.apache.ws.security.message
    [javac] import org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecEncryptedKey;

I suspect I need a recent build of WSS4J - But do not see any at
http://www.ip97.com/apache.org/ws/wss4j/ - the
last update is the v 1.5 jar date May 2006

Can someone point me to the appropriate wss4j jar that I need to use ?

Mj