axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan E Lipke <nli...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:05:24 GMT
We're using Axis 2 1.1 and found a couple of issues with xmlns="" being
added to random elements.
Jira Bugs:

    * AXIS2-1701
    * AXIS2-1723 (Worked in RC2 broken in the release)

We're also having some issues with XMLBeans validation, I'll file a bug
when I have a more complete picture of the problem.

Thanks,

Nate Lipke

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please chime in with your observations:
>
> - Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
> - Did you find a problem?
> - Is it in JIRA? (What's the JIRA issue #)
>
> based on this feedback, depending on the issues/problems, the dev team
> can decide on whether to cut a quick 1.1.1 off the 1.1 branch and what
> that 1.1.1 should contain as fixes. Otherwise, onwards towards 1.2...
>
> Thanks,
> dims

by email and then delete it.