axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][1.1 Nightly] Why a JMS destination should be dedicated to only a single service (and vice-versa)?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:04:28 GMT
Hi Ali
> After my project's first phase is ready to test, I'm planning to work on the improvements
of client side implementation of the current JMS support. I've created issues[1] related with
that and beleive that we can make it better.

> Should I create an improvement issue regarding with the current topic: "Why a JMS destination
should be dedicated to only a single service (and vice-versa)?"

Yes, lets keep a track of this as well in JIRA, and work together to
make the improvements we need to make it better.

thanks
asankha