axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the message context
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:30:21 GMT
I read thru the Wiki page but am a bit unclear on what is proposed. Are
you proposing that:

- All the context classes implement externalizable
- add a method configContext.activate(MessageContext)

Does the externalization involve storing names of the Axis* objects so
that those links can be re-established?

What exactly does activate() do- I didn't see that documented.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.