axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shyam Shukla " <shyam_shu...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Missing Id Attribute
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:48:56 GMT
Dear All,

I created a SOAP request with Binary Security Token using Axis2 1.0.

>From the log file I came to know that the SOAP request that is being
constructed missing Id attributes in following tags:

<wsa:Action>

<wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:To>

Is there any way to create Id attributes in the above tags with their
respective <Reference> tags in the SOAP header?

Best Regards,
Shyam Shukla

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.