axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shyam Shukla " <shyam_shu...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Signing SOAP request without using Keystore
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:57:07 GMT
Hi All,

I am re-posting my query as I don't get any response from my previous post.

My problem is I am required to create a SOAP Request with X509 security
token but can not use certificate from any persistent store like keystore
that is used by axis2 framework.

Actually, I get certificate at run time in a string format and using this
certificate I will have to sign the request.

Earlier, I was suggested to implement Crypto interface and assign this
implementation to "org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider" key in
crypto.properties file, so I went through the Merlin class which implements
Crypto interface to have the understanding of signing of SOAP request but
this approach doesn't help me as it has some methods like
getPrivateKey(String alias, String password), getCertificates(String alias),
getAliasForX509Cert(Certificate cert) etc. which uses keystore. So I can not
implement Crypto interface because it has some methods which require
keystore to be present.

Can anyone suggest me the way to implement this scenario?

Best Regards,
Shyam Shukla

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.