axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <>
Subject [Axis2] Shouldn't the war be included in the release?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:42:55 GMT
Hi all,

I just built axis2 from the latest svn the way I always do:

maven clean release

That way I get the std-bin and the war. This however no longer
produces the war. I thought we agreed that we are going to include the
war in the release?

Secondly, I remember some talk about a script to generate the war. I
found in the bin directory. Its not clear what this does
either from the comments or the source. When I run it I get a confused

 Using AXIS2_HOME:   /home/iksrazal/nigel/axis2-1.1-SNAPSHOT
 Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/local/jdk1.5.0_08
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]

So I see no new way in the faq to generate the war, and I see nowhere
in xdocs anything on . What am I missing?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message