axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] What to include in the Axis2 1.1 distributions??
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:29:14 GMT
IMHO:

1) None of the spring stuff should be included in the WAR. These jars
might be placed inside the AAR if a user chooses to do so, so its
really up to the user where to put these jars. This is the way it was
and is documented as such.

2) The std-bin distro should not include the spring-* jars that come
from the spring framework distro. These are compile deps and runtime
deps for the unit tests. The std-bin should only contain
axis2-spring-*.jar . This is the way it was and is documented as such.

Thanks,
Robert