axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Spring support broken ?????
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 02:49:39 GMT
Its late here so I'll take a look tomorrow. In the meantime, the
reason why this wasn't caught is because I'm not sure how to get a
ServletContext from our testing environment or if its even possible.
There are tests for the non-servlet container config. If someone knows
how to test the former case please post to the list. I've been mostly
focused on the latter lately, ie, non-servletContext config inside the
AAR.

Thanks for catching that Rajith.

Robert