axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring support broken ?????
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 02:17:44 GMT
Hi All,

The current spring support fails with the following exception possibly due
to the new code change of obtaining the servlet config from the
AxisConfiguration instead from the Message Context.

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 Can't find ServletConfig;
nested exception is:
        java.lang.Exception: Axis2 Can't find ServletConfig
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:318)
        at
org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.getServiceObject
(SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.java:70)
        ... 43 more
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Axis2 Can't find ServletConfig
        at
org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.getServiceObject
(SpringServletContextObjectSupplier.java:53)
        ... 43 more

Now when I look at the code I see that at revesion 426884 the code was
obtaining the servlet config from the msgContext.

servletContext servletContext = (ServletContext) msgContext.getOptions().
                   getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETCONTEXT);

However the head revision was obtaining the servlet config via the
AxisConfiguration.

ServletConfig servletConfig = (ServletConfig)
axisService.getAxisConfiguration()
                        .getParameter(HTTPConstants.HTTP_SERVLETCONFIG);
                if (servletConfig == null) {
                    throw new Exception("Axis2 Can't find ServletConfig");
                }

Why did we make the change ??? If we did so are we making sure that we
populate the AxisConfiguration with the servlet config ?