axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Getting rid of release_docs/maven_scripts/maven-std.xml
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:37:05 GMT
Apparently after trying to merge the main maven to std-maven.xml i
found that following are the only structural changes that will be left
after merging ..

1. std-maven.xml - does not contain 3 rampart goals + docs goal
2. std-maven.xml - will not contain copying of licenses and readme files

Please correct me if there needs to be anymore...

~Thilina

PS: If we can go with just one maven we can add a readme for no1. for
no2 inclusion of the legal and readme stuff has a very minor effect.
So I still love to have one maven...