axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r468217 - in /webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1: ./ modules/adb-codegen/ modules/adb/ modules/codegen/ modules/java2wsdl/ modules/kernel/ modules/parent/ modules/tool/ modules/tool/axis2-aar-maven-plugin/ modules/tool/axis2-java2ws
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:37:58 GMT
Hi Jochen,
Just curious about the status of the following mave2 plugins...
      axis2-aar-maven-plugin
      axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin
      axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Hope we'll be able to ship them with 1.1..

Please update me.. I would be great if we can include them to RC2 too..

Thanks,
Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/