axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'latest' dir is now renamed to '1_1' in axis2 xdocs
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:11:46 GMT
+1 for the Deepal's idea...

So here's the plan..

Let's get rid of 1_0 directory as the first step.. Its highly unlike
that we get a change request for the 1.0 docs... In the rare case we
need to do that, we can create a separate branch of 1.0 documents as
an when needed..

Then move the contents of xdocs/1_1 to xdocs/... They are anyway the
latest docs for the moment and IMO those should be the only docs
remaining in the svn head..

Thanks,
~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/