axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Vincens <jvinc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject wsdl2Java for Axis 1.3
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:23:29 GMT
I'm trying to find an answer to a problem I'm having with Axis 1.3.
I have an existing bean with a field defined as a calendar and my wsdl
defines this as a time. When I run the wsdl2Java I get a bean with a field
org.apache.axis.types.Time. I also found that when I ran the service it
attempted to use the TimeDeserializer which creates a
org.apache.axis.types.Time. I read that Axis was tested against Jax-Rpc
1.1 which lists a "time" as a calendar. Is there a switch that will force
the wsdl2Java and the runtime to treat a time as a calendar?

Does Axis 1.3 support the type mapping of Jax-Rpc 1.0 or 1.1?

thanks
Joe