axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.1 release branching - CODE FREEZE
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:00:31 GMT
Deepal,
I disagree, and the problems found after 1.0 is one of the reasons.
Having a branch which can mature a bit allows the blockers to be
knocked off slowly if required (some of them are tricky imo) and
doesn't stall all other development.

It's going to hurt I know but I think it'll lead to a better quality
1.1 release and allow for parallel new development for some of the
modules.

David