axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Reddy, Sanket \(US - Hyderabad\)" <sanre...@deloitte.com>
Subject Problems in weblogic 8.1 and axis 2
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:25:14 GMT
Hi Guys

I created a simple Hello world application using spring-ws. I could
deploy that in tomcat but when it comes to
Weblogic 8.1 -->I added this weblogic.xml file in WEB-INF/

<!DOCTYPE weblogic-web-app PUBLIC "-//BEA
Systems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 7.0//EN"
"http://www.bea.com/servers/wls700/dtd/weblogic700-web-jar.dtd">
<weblogic-web-app>
	<container-descriptor>
		<prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
	</container-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

But I could deploy the web service but when I try to access this using
this url I get a internal error and when I see the log I see this
error...
http://10.8.2.177:7001/axis2/services/HelloWorld?wsdl

It shows in this
page(http://10.8.2.177:7001/axis2/services/listServices) that helloWorld
is deployed.

Can u please help me out guys or point to a link which could help me. I
am struglling from past 4 days.

Error

<Oct 18, 2006 7:26:02 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017>
<[ServletContext(id=30
472302,name=axis2,context-path=/axis2)] Root cause of ServletException.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getWSDL(AxisService.java:558
)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.printWSDL(AxisService.java:5
33)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.processListService(Listi
ngAgent.java:144)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.handle(ListingAgent.java
:89)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:10
9)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run
(ServletStubImpl.java:1077)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:465)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:348)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationActio
n.run(WebAppServletContext.java:7047)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authenticate
dSubject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:
121)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:3902)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2773)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
        at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.serialize_internal(XmlSchema.j
ava:214)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.write(XmlSchema.java:200)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2OM.generateOM(AxisService2OM
.java:147)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getWSDL(AxisService.java:553
)
        ... 16 more

Regards
Kris