axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Reddy, Sanket \(US - Hyderabad\)" <sanre...@deloitte.com>
Subject Error in deplyoing services(*.aar) in weblogic.
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:10:38 GMT
Hi All

I am trying to upload a service (*.aar ) files in my weblogic
server.Using the admin page of axis.
(I have already deployed the axis2.war file in weblogic).

I get an error saying they are Faulty service (as shown below).

Available Services
Faulty Services
C:\bea\user_projects\domains\VAP_Domain\VAp_server\stage\axis2\axis2.war
\WEB-INF\services\HelloWorld.aar
C:\bea\user_projects\domains\VAP_Domain\VAp_server\stage\axis2\axis2.war
\WEB-INF\services\version.aar

Same *.aar files I load using apache tomcat. 5.X and they are depolyed ?

Am I missing some configuration in weblogic to deploy these services?

Regards
Kris

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]