axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JAX-RPC File Generation Support
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:51:56 GMT
Hi Dims,

Thank you very much for quick reply.

According to the JSR 109 JEE application servers will support both
JAX-RPC and JAX-WS. Isn't that mean there is a community going to use
JAX-RPC? (Anyway I haven't through JSR 181 yet, may be this is due to my
lack of knowledge in this subject).

Anyway does the Axis 1.x support the generation of jax-rpc mapping files?

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera