axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Putting All Axis2 stuff in One Jar[1.1 release]
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:37:35 GMT
Srinath Perera wrote:
> Hi All;
> For 1.1 are we planing to put all Axis2 jars on one axis2 jar. (When I
> purposed, Eran agreed ..  no body opposed ...). ?
> We could keep all other jars in the maven repositories, but for the
> relase we can make a one jar out of all axis2 classes.

+1 ( again :) )

> It is best if we can do same for Axiom as well

Well, I do not agree with this. People some times doesn't need DOM jar
at all.

Anyway, there was a request from Abdera team to take out SOAP specific
stuff from axiom api and axiom impl. We need to discuss that also in
commons-dev. Waiting till Axis2 1.1 hit the road.

-- Chinthaka

View raw message