axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Vote][Axis2] Amila, Keith and Sandakith as committers
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:47:28 GMT
Hi,

Time to welcome fresh blood in to Axis2 :).

Amila, Sandakith and Keith were involved in various areas of Axis2 and
have been contributing very much to the project.

*Amila Suriarachchi* - He was involved mainly on our most interesting
area, codegen and ADB. He had done very good amount of work, and I'm
pretty much sure he has a very good understanding on Ajith's "magic"
code inside codegen. I hope he will continue to help us to improve
codegen and ADB related issues leading those modules. (God bless Amila :) )
See here for his contributions so far :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=%22Amila+Suriarachchi

*Sandakith Gallage* - Sandakith started with improving and contributing
to Axis2 and Axiom documentation. Later he cleaned up Axis2 Eclipse
plugin and has taken that to a decent state. I hope he will contribute
to more and more areas in Axis2.

See here for his contributions so far :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&query=Sandakith+sandakith&summary=true&description=true&body=true

*Keith Godwin Chapman* : He was mainly involved in Axis2 Idea plugin and
has put some serious efforts on making it work.

See here for his contributions so far :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=keith+chapman&q=b

Here is my +1 for all three of them.

Thanks,