axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] stopping the ListenerManager in Async InOut invocations
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:40:55 GMT
Hi Glen and Chamikara;

> I was just going to say almost the same thing.  Cleanup should in all
> cases be as flexible and automatic as possible.  Any time a listener
> is automatically created for async invocations, it should be shut down
> when it is no longer needed.  This is true whether the ConfigContext
> was passed in or generated.

If you remember correct we discussed that at the hackathon , and we both
agree to do the change . That is why I did that change.

Think about the scenario where client running inside the server  . In
that case client will be created using servers configuration context
(may be or may be not) , and what if client call cleanup method.

What I am think is if someone create configCtx then its upto him to stop
the transports , we can think this as a best practice.