axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] What should be included in Axis2 minimal distribution
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:54:08 GMT
While we're looking into this, we should also check the war file
contents. It looks like the full set of jars are included, which is
certainly unnecessary. JiBX support only needs axis2-jibx-XXX.jar and
jibx-run-XXX.jar, not the much larger bcel-XXX.jar (.5 MB) and
jibx-bind-XXX.jar (.3 MB). I can strip these two unnecessary files out
of the war build if someone wants to point me at the appropriate magic
maven file, but I'm sure there's a lot more that can also be eliminated.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML
Training and Consulting