axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris G <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject KF2 OSGi
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 19:37:21 GMT

I have been using Knopflerfish for my work and I have been having some
trouble.
I saw Christian has similar issues a while back this summer. First of,
compiling
demos for SOAP/OSGi seem to require only jdk1.4 and earlier ? However even
with jdk1.4 I am getting strange errors. Has anyone been able to compile and
run the soapclient and soapobject demos from KF2 package ? Has anyone manage
to compile it with jdk1.5 ?
Second, running teh axis-osgi bundle and then attempting to access the
methods
of a simple service registered with it fails giving back
NullPointerExceptions.
Has anyone else faced this issues ? I will greatly appreciate any help
on this.

Regards