axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r452867 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/conf/axis2.xml
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:34:02 GMT
Thilina,

Please do not delete files and move a new file in to the same location
with the same name. Reason is, if you get the history of the new file,
you will get the history of the moved file, not the initial file.

It may not be a problem as it is axis2.xml. I did the same some time
back to some Axiom sources and still suffering the loss.