axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Which App server do you use?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:39:02 GMT
For a while ago, I deployed (or extracted?) on JONAS. IIRC, it worked without problem.

Ali Sadik Kumlali

----- Original Message ----
From: Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>
To: "axis-user@ws.apache.org" <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Cc: Axis developer list <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 5:00:50 PM
Subject: [Axis2] Which App server do you use?

Folks,

We got Axis2 war working under Weblogic 9.2 and Websphere 6.1
(non-exploded) yesterday. For weblogic, you need to add a weblogic.xml
with the prefer-web-inf stuff. In websphere, you need to set the class
loader order to "Classes loaded with parent class loader first" and
the "WAR class loader policy" to "Class loader for each WAR file in
application".

Getting back the $subject? Which App server do you use? So that we can
focus testing...

thanks,
dims