axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R K <mailt...@yahoo.com>
Subject SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in trailing section ...
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:11:57 GMT
Hi All,

I have developed web service in C++ using gSOAP.  With the C++ clients, every thing is Working
fine.

Now I am writing java client to consume the web service.  I am using axis tool to generate
required skeleton code with WSDL file using WSDL2Java.

I have created the client classes, but when I try to use them, they do the required workdone.
 But while returning the resonse, I am getting axis fault.

The exception trace is as follows:

AxisFault

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in trailing section.

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is
not

allowed in trailing section.

        at
 com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException

(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandler

Wrapper.java:215)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReport

er.java:386)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReport

er.java:316)

        at
 com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java

:1438)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscDispatch

er.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1310)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument

(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configurat

ion.java:834)

        at
 com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configurat

ion.java:764)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)

        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParse

r.java:1242)

        at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:2

27)

... etc

Can some one help in resolving this issue ?

Thanks in  advance.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.