axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Shouldn't the war be included in the release?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:47:37 GMT
search for build.xml, run ant in that directory...

axis2.sh is a helper....Example i use it for

"./axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java"

to run w2j :) it basically sets up the classpath and then you can
invoke any class.

Another use is to run say a client class that needs axis2 classpath set up.

-- dims