axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Nagy <n...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Nightly builds for 1.1 branch
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:59:48 GMT
Hi dims,

Are you going to start building trunk there as well?  (You can't build
off of the trunk right now, as the old repositories are still being
referenced, and I didn't see any of the trunk jars/mars under
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/ .)  I can't commit my fixes for
the Sandesha race condition to 1.1 until I can commit them to trunk as
well.  Thanks.

-Bill