axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Vote] Create a branch for the Axis2 1.1 release
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:45:44 GMT
I am also worried about the concerns raised by Ajith and then Eran.
Especially the decision around when to create the branch and what fixes
should be propagated to the trunk are going to be a bit tricky.

I also agree that the workload for the RM is going to be increased
substantially.

How about if we free the RM of his other duties (bug fixes ..etc) and get
him to do RM on a full-time basis during the release cycle?
We need a person to fully manage the release process, especially make the
important decisions of which fixes are propagated to trunk ..etc without
being burdened by other tasks.

Regards,

Rajith