axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chatra Nakkawita" <cha...@gmail.com>
Subject 'latest' dir is now renamed to '1_1' in axis2 xdocs
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:29:25 GMT
Hi,

Just a note to let you know that the latest dir in the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/ is now
renamed as 1_1.

This was done as part of updating/creating documents for upcoming
Axis2 1.1release and to  make sure that all the links in terms of
Axis2
1.1 documents work. The documents for this release are been worked on
currently. Any document updates in terms of Axis2 1.1 version needs to be
made on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/1_1.

Once Axis2 1.1 is released, we will create a latest dir (which will start
off as a copy of the final 1_1 dir, to make sure that we use an up-to-date
documents version) which will serve as the working document directory. Which
means that after 1.1 release what ever updates in terms of the worked on
Axis2 version will be made on the new 'latest' dir.

Thanks & regards,

Chatra