axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Vote] Create a branch for the Axis2 1.1 release
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:32:37 GMT
Hi Nick,
Yep, That is definitely a reason to do so. What I'm a bit worried about is
that when you do a branch then whatever the bug fixes you do to the branch
would also need to go to the trunk. And believe me, there is going to be a
significant number of bug fixes before the release :) So I guess the best
time to do the branch would be just after the code freeze, so that the folks
who want to work on the code can keep on working with it without effecting
the release.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu