axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J 2.0(?)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:10:13 GMT
Hi,
Nope I'm not missing anything :) I'm saying keep the integration tests
as it is (I'm talking about the security tests in the integration
module) and they can run having rampart as an external dependancy.
That's it. You don't want to move them anywhere. If Axis2 code is not
compatible with the latest rampart build (which now comes as an
external dependancy), Axis2 build will fail!
In my mind Axis2 integration tests belong in Axis2 and not anywhere
else. We do have XMLBeans and Jibx tests that way.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu