axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kai H√ľner" <kaihue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while generating Java code of "complexContent" (WSDL2Java)
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:58:26 GMT
Hi dims,

I tried to generate the code by using the WSDL2Java.bat of the actual
nightly build, but with no success. I got the same error message:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException : Unsupported
content Complex Content ! at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:185)

Could you please tell me how to "compile" these complexContent nodes
in a different way or if there is a newer version which is already
supporting complex content. If there is no solution, I have to change
the atached schema.

best regards,
Kai Huener