axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Build failure
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:38:05 GMT
Apologies. I appear to have missed that one.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you 
find the time to do it again?


"Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.fernando@gmail.com> wrote on 30/09/2006 
15:00:48:

> Ok... the malicious commit that caused the build failure seems to be
> the commit to svn revision 451179 [1]. This is due to a bug [2] in
> axiom-1.1.1.
> 
> Devs *PLEASE* do run the integration test cases before you commit and
> make sure they pass!!!
> 
> Earlier I commented out the test scenario that failed due to [1] and
> now I added it back and made changes to EndpointReferenceHelper#toOM()
> to work with axiom-1.1.1 [3].
> 
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
> 
> 
> [1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=451179
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-103
> [3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=451602
> 
> 
> On 9/30/06, Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.fernando@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Dennis,
> >
> > I updated the Rampart code to add the correct resource property in the
> > exception (SVN revision 451552). But this is caused by another
> > exception and you should be able get that out properly now.
> >
> > BTW please make sure you have the latest wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar in you
> > maven repo as well.I just ran this test with JDK 1.5 and it passed.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ruchith
> >
> > On 9/30/06, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:
> > > I'm getting a failure on org.apache.rampart.RampartTest in 
integration:
> > >
> > > java.lang.RuntimeException: Undefined 'org.apache.axiom.om.impl.
> llom.OMElementImpl' resource property
> > >         at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.
> getMessage(RampartException.java:81)
> > >         at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.
> <init>(RampartException.java:61)
> > >         at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.
> <init>(RampartException.java:67)
> > >         at org.apache.rampart.util.RampartUtil.
> getToken(RampartUtil.java:450)
> > >         at org.apache.rampart.util.RampartUtil.
> getSecConvToken(RampartUtil.java:359)
> > >
> > > I updated to latest jars first by running "maven clean jar
> > > -Dmaven.test.skip=true", then ran "maven -o". After the first 
failure I
> > > repeated this process, with the same result. I'm running JDK 
1.5.0_07 on
> > > Linux.
> > >
> > >   - Dennis
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dennis M. Sosnoski
> > > SOA, Web Services, and XML
> > > Training and Consulting
> > > http://www.sosnoski.com - http://www.sosnoski.co.nz
> > > Seattle, WA +1-425-296-6194 - Wellington, NZ +64-4-298-6117
> > >
> > >
> > > 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> > > For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > www.ruchith.org
> >
> 
> 
> -- 
> www.ruchith.org
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
> 

Mime
View raw message