axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Derek Ho <dere...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Enabling listener to handle more than one EPR
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:56:02 GMT
Hi, Eran..., a servlet can be accessed via both http:// and https://.

So, the new method should support the generation of https:// based EPR as
well, shouldn't it?

Regards,

Derek Ho ( derekho@us.ibm.com )

IBM Web Services Development

"David Illsley" <davidillsley@gmail.com>
09/12/2006 08:35 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org, chinthaka@opensource.lk
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Enabling listener to handle more than one EPR

I'm still not fond of this because I can't see how it can be easily
used, and it complicates the interface with no explanation to an
implementor of what it's valid to return.

Please consider writing some Javadoc which explains what the
implementor may return and what a consumer of the array should expect
in terms of ability (or lack thereof) to use any element in the array.

David