axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Re: DIME support in Axis 2
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:18:06 GMT
As of yet, no. If that would be the best way to proceed, I will. But
as I need to move quickly, and first assess whether adding DIME
support to Axis 2 is something I can take on, and second, if so, to
go ahead and complete it, what would really help is just a few bullet
points on what needs to be added/changed in the existing Axis 2
architecture. It benefits my project greatly to be able to use Axis
2, so the quicker I can get an idea of what I'm looking at, the more
likely it will be that I can contribute.

Let me know...thanks for your replies thus far, and if there's anyone
else that can give guidance as well, please chime in. :-)

Brad