axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Allowing users to set their own replyTo value
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:21:22 GMT
Hi Chinthaka,

Please see below.

On 9/27/06, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hang on a bit.
>
> Ok, I agree to include this property. But we need to do following while
> implementing it.
>
> 1. Once this property is set, user _MUST_ set a replyTo EPR

Ok.

2. When this property is set and when user sets a replyTo epr, what if
> the reply never comes back to the same Callback? Then we need to handle
> this properly.

When user set this property  he  explicitly knows that somebody else will be
managing the delivering of the message to the callback. If that mechanism
fails it has no difference from a failure of the current 'Axis2 Listner'
scenario. I.e. the callback will never be called.

3. How will RM or anyone who sets the replyTo epr hand over the response
> message to the Callback object?

In the polling case, Sandesha2 implementation will be doing an
axisEngine.reveive () call for the reply message obtained through polling,
allowing it to be delivered to the users callback.

Chamikara

Thanks,