axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 -build time
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:35:01 GMT
Longer term moving to maven2 will help. It got the kernel module
build+test time down from 1:14 to 25 seconds for me over the weekend.
:-) I will update the pom with this work to enable the tests in kernel
when I get a chance.

Shorter term, try running a maven-proxy[1] locally which means that
snaphots are only checked for over the network once per build (if you
configure it with a 60 min shapshot timeout) which helps my build
times a bit.

David

[1] http://maven-proxy.codehaus.org/