axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Enabling listener to handle more than one EPR
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:35:55 GMT
I'm still not fond of this because I can't see how it can be easily
used, and it complicates the interface with no explanation to an
implementor of what it's valid to return.

Please consider writing some Javadoc which explains what the
implementor may return and what a consumer of the array should expect
in terms of ability (or lack thereof) to use any element in the array.

David