axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Jar Files ...
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:56:57 GMT
Hi Joe,

On 9/1/06, Joe Wyrembelski <jrw@xede.com> wrote:

> Was the reason you went this route was because of bugs present in the
> 1.0 release that you wanted to avoid?

IIRC ...there was one bug in WSS4J which was fixed after 1.5 that I
wanted to avoid this [1] bug for the encryption sample, and in using
the latest WSS4J I ended up using the latest rampart code and the
latest axis2 stuff. And I usually work with the svn head. But I'm sure
you can use the configurations of rampart-1.0 with axis2-1.0.

> Last night, I was able to use a mix of jars (from the 1.0 release and
> from your samples and from the current snapshot) in order to get my code
> to work. The problem with this is that I can't use the XmlBeans code
> that was generated by the 1.0 release with the jar mix that I was using.
> I had to use the AXIOM objects "by hand". And, I can't use the released
> jars because I can't find the released jar that has the org.apache.rahas
> package.

Well there's no released version of Rahas but you can download the
axis2-rahas-SNAPSHOT.jar  from here [2] and all the SNAPSHOT jars are
available here [3]

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-44