axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Allowing users to set their own replyTo value
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:56:19 GMT
Hang on a bit.

Ok, I agree to include this property. But we need to do following while
implementing it.

1. Once this property is set, user _MUST_ set a replyTo EPR
2. When this property is set and when user sets a replyTo epr, what if
the reply never comes back to the same Callback? Then we need to handle
this properly.
3. How will RM or anyone who sets the replyTo epr hand over the response
message to the Callback object?

Thanks,
Chinthaka