axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Evanthika Amarasiri <evanth...@wso2.com>
Subject Error occurred while testing the CodeGen Tool
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:17:49 GMT
Hi,
    I was testing the Code Generator tool with and gave the command
"WSDL2Java.bat -uri
C:\WSO2-Projects\Axis2\Nightly_builds\axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-src\modules\samples\wsdl\Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl

-o C:\WSDLJavaTool\output -d jibx" and I got the following exception.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: jibx binding option requires -bindingfile
{file path} parameter
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: jibx binding option requires
-bindingfile {file path} parameter
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.JiBXExtension.engage(JiBXExtension.java:52)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:177)
        ... 2 more

Seems that the command requests the parameter -bindingfile along with
jibx. Can some one please tell me what this refers to?

Thanks,
Evanthika