axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] (Yet Another) Build Failure !!
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:40:46 GMT
Hi Eran,

I'm in the US currently, so with the time differences I just saw this
now. I'd verified the build before my checkins with all tests passed, so
I don't know why you were seeing failures. I wonder if there's a Java
version dependency in the way some of the XSLT stuff works (I'm using
1.5)? I saw the changes you and dims made, and will verify that my new
code still works with these.

  - Dennis