axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] (Yet Another) Build Failure !!
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:16:35 GMT
Hi,

I experience another build failure in Axis2. I doubt these are after
Dennis' series of commits. The first failure was from org.*.jibx.Test.
When I commented out that test, again there was a failure in >
/modules/security/target/interop/work/src/org/apache/axis2/security/InteropScenarioClient.java.

Dennis can you please look in to this.

One more thing. You have introduced following new test to
MessageReceiverTemplate.

<xsl:when test="$usedbmethod=''">

This is not working as expected. I think what you wanted to do was to
skip if usedbmethod is not set. But the correct way to do that is

<xsl:when test="string-length(normalize-space($usedbmethod))=0">

This change had broken ADB unwrapping code.

I have this change locally, but can not commit as I get the above test
failure.

-- Chinthaka